Kelsea Ballerini Just Showed Off Her Super Toned Abs And Legs In New Bikini Pics on Instagram

  • Kelsea Ballerini rocked a white bikini in a series of photos from her recent tropical vacay.
  • The country star and The Voice judge’s abs and legs look super toned in the photos.
  • Kelsea burns out her muscles with strength training intervals with her trainer Erin Oprea on Zoom.

Kelsea Ballerini has been living her best life on a tropical vacation. In her latest Instagram post, she shared a “photo dump” of pics from her beachy vacay, including a snorkeling pic where she is looking super fit and rocking a white bikini.

“a ☀️🌭🧃🚤🏝 photo dump,” she captioned the pics.

Kelsea’s trainer, Erin Oprea, commented, “SO JEALOUS!!!!!! I love to see the pure joy and happiness seeping out of you!” And her followers agreed she is glowing. “you are sunshine!!! 🤩🤩,” one commented. And another wrote, “This happiness is the content I signed up for.”

Kelsea’s trainer Erin Oprea doesn’t let the star off easy. (FYI: Oprea is a Nashville-based trainer who also trains Kacey Musgraves, Jana Kramer, and Maren Morris.) She shared with Shape more about their workouts throughout the pandemic.

A post shared by Kelsea Ballerini (@kelseaballerini)

“I’ve worked out with my trainer, Erin Oprea, for five years,” Kelsea told the publication. “We’re on Zoom three days a week and do a lot of strength training intervals, where you alternate two exercises until you’ve burned that muscle group, then move on. We cram it all into 45 minutes and call it a day. It’s been really good for me in understanding that exercise isn’t necessarily for the way I look; it’s also about the way I feel.”

In 2018, Oprea shared Kelsea’s lower body workout with Women’s Health . “We exercise with weights, then without weights, and challenge the muscles in different ways,” Oprea said. “You have to hit all angles.” But, she admits, it’s not easy. “It’s hard work. Everyone hates me when they’re coming in, but loves me when they’re leaving,” she added.

Kelsea’s core workout is equally intense. Oprea shared her strong abs routine, which involves alternating crunches on a Bosu Ball, with Us Weekly.

“You sit low on the Bosu Ball, take your left arm and crunch it up to your right leg, which is straight out—and crunch up, then take it down. I describe it as open-close,” explains Oprea. “Keep your other hand on your belly.” Sounds simple enough, but Oprea also notes that there is no rest point, so your abs stay engaged the entire time. “We’ll do three to four sets of 15 with one arm and 15 with the other. Then 20 straight up with both legs on the ground, knees bent and feet flat,” says Oprea.

When she’s not sweating it out with Oprea, Kelsea hops on her SoulCycle bike at home. She also follows an 80/20 diet, which sounds totally reasonable, per Shape.

“I’ve always been an 80/20 person as far as food and drinking,” Kelsea told the publication. “I try to do what’s good for me 80 percent of the time. The other 20 percent of the time, I just enjoy my life. I run through the McDonald’s drive-through once a month, and it’s fine.”

Source: Read Full Article